ByteDance let us know today they would not be selling TikTok’s US operations to Microsoft. We are confident our proposal would have been good for TikTok’s users, while protecting national security interests. To do this, we would have made significant changes to ensure the service met the highest standards for security, privacy, online safety, and combatting disinformation, and we made these principles clear in our August statement. We look forward to seeing how the service evolves in these important areas.
- Improved functionality and new features to help enhance the user experience
- Accelerate sustainability progress and business growth with Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability — starting June 1
- Celebrating many identities within a global community of impact: An Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month conversation
- World Password Day and the importance of password integrity
- For Military Appreciation Month, recognizing and supporting those who serve