Our nation has a long journey ahead before it establishes the justice and equity that Black Americans deserve. The murder of George Floyd is a tragedy and a crime, and no jury can bring him back to life or reverse the pain and trauma experienced by his family and still felt across the country and around the world. Today’s verdict is a step forward in acknowledging painful truths and for the continued cause of defeating racism and fighting discrimination. Our company remains committed to the continued path ahead.
- Building a Successful Customer Advocacy Program (Hint: It’s Not How You Think)
- How Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime Trends Influence One Another
- Unity in diversity: Stronger together
- Doubling down on accessibility: Microsoft’s next steps to expand accessibility in technology, the workforce and workplace
- How Microsoft cloud technology and co-innovation approach are driving business value for customers across industry