Our nation has a long journey ahead before it establishes the justice and equity that Black Americans deserve. The murder of George Floyd is a tragedy and a crime, and no jury can bring him back to life or reverse the pain and trauma experienced by his family and still felt across the country and around the world. Today’s verdict is a step forward in acknowledging painful truths and for the continued cause of defeating racism and fighting discrimination. Our company remains committed to the continued path ahead.
- Resilience lies with security: Securing remote access for your business
- Microsoft’s 2021 Diversity & Inclusion report: Demonstrating progress and remaining accountable to our commitments
- NIST and No-notice: Finding the Goldilocks zone for phishing simulation difficulty
- Survey: How well do IT pros know AI and machine learning?
- Ransomware Series: Video 2